EasyClean Resin Cleaner
EasyClean is a 3D printing resin cleaner made from organic solvents and is engineered to safely and effectively remove any uncured photopolymer resin from 3D printed objects.
When a product is out of stock, it is usually restocked within two weeks.
EasyClean resin cleaner is chemically engineered to safely and effectively remove any uncured photopolymer 3D printing resin in the range of 385 – 420nm from SLA, DLP, or LCD 3D printed objects. EasyClean is made from organic solvents and is safer and more effective than Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) and can be used roughly 3 times longer than IPA.
- Superb cleaning properties
- Breaks down resin better than IPA and other solutions
- Doesn’t leave any residue, cloudiness, or white haze
- No sticky prints
- Compatible with all UV curable resins for SLA, DLP, and LCD 3D printing technologies
- Compatible for cleaning with magnetic stirrers, ultrasonic cleaners, and washing/curing stations
- No transport restrictions
- Not classified as a dangerous good by ADR and IATA
- Limited odor
- Can also be used for cleaning build plates, vats, and other surfaces that come in contact with resins
- Long shelflife up to 24 months
How to use
- Put the resin print in a tub filled with EasyClean resin cleaner
- Clean for 10-15 minutes when cleaning by hand, or 5 minutes when using an ultrasonic cleaner
- After cleaning let the printed object dry or rinse with tap water
Store EasyClean in a well-ventilated area in its original HDPE bottle, or jerrycan. Make sure the bottle or jerrycan is tightly closed and stored at a temperature below 25°C. When stored properly EasyClean Resin Cleaner has a shelflife up to 24 months.
|Flashpoint||ASTM D 3828||75°C (1013hPa)|
|Boiling point||189,6°C (1013hPa)|
|Self-ignition temperature||207°C (1013 hPa)|
|Density at 23°C||MVPF 18||0,9539 g/cm3 (20 °C)|
Product export information
|HS Code: 29094980||Description: Resin cleaning solution||EU preferential origin|