MD Flex is a flexible TPU type of 3D printer filament enhanced with a patented nano-copper composite that eliminates more than 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria and microorganisms.
When a product is out of stock, it is usually restocked within two weeks.
Copper 3D MDFlex is an innovative Nanocomposite 3D printer filament developed with a high-quality TPU 98A compound and a patented, scientifically validated and highly effective Nano-Copper additive. This unique combination of technologies brings the following characteristics to MDFlex.
- FDA registered filament
- Compliant to European Union norms: No. 1935/2004 and No. 2023/2006
- Antibacterial action has been scientifically validated eliminating more than 99.99% of fungi, viruses, bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms
- Scientifically proven effective against SARS-CoV-2 / Covid-19 with a high antiviral efficacy from 30 seconds and a viral burden reduction higher than 99% in one hour
- Clinically tested in prosthesis for amputees with excellent results
- Ideal for the manufacture of other medical applications where it’s dangerous to have bacterial contamination, such as postoperative prostheses, wound dressing and surgical equipment and orthopedic insoles
- ISO 10993 certified for skin contact
- Antibacterial properties confirmed by two microbiology laboratories in Chile and USA
- Manufactured in the Netherlands according to ISO 9001/2015 certified manufacturing standards
- The Nano-Additive maintains all the mechanical properties of the TPU material like strong & flexibility, high heat resistance(138°C), 450% elongation at break and easy to print at vel. >75mm/s.
- Compatible with AquaSolve for complex multi-extrusion 3D printing
- Medical applications
- Food contact and processing applications
- Surgical guides and equipment
- Water-filtering applications
- Postoperative prostheses
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.25mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Experience level: Intermediate|
|Print temp: ± 220 – 250° C||Fan speed: 50-100%|
|Heat bed: ± 0 – 60° C||Enclosure needed: No|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There is a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends, and printer offset that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
|ρ: 1.16 g/cc||50 gr coil||0.5 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 17.9m||± 179m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 6.8m||± 68m|
Product export information
|HS Code: 39169090||Description: Monofilament||Country of origin: the Netherlands|
This filament is compliant with the below-listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above-described products.