PPSU is an ultra-performance 3D printer filament that can be used to 3D print parts for demanding applications that are chemical resistant and can operate in temperatures up to 180°C.
When a product is out of stock, it is usually restocked within two weeks.
- Solvay PPSU inside
- Excellent thermal propterties with a glass transition temperature of 220°C.
- Flame retardant (UL 94 V-0) with low smoke evolution and low smoke toxicity
- Superior hydrolytic resistance
- Qualified for repeated steam sterilization (>1000 cycles)
- High Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR)
- Very high impact strength and high stiffness over a wide temperature range
- Very good resistance against high energy radiation (gamma- and X-rays)
- Good electrical insulating and dielectric properties
- Industrial applications
- Medical parts
- Aerospace applications
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.4mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.10mm||Experience level: Expert|
|Print temp: ± 360 - 400° C||Fan speed: 0 - 25%||Drying: +4 hours at max.110°C|
|Heat bed: ≥ 120° C||Enclosure needed: 90°C heated chamber||Adhesion: EasyFix Nr. VII|
|ρ: 1.29 g/cc||0.2 Kg spool||0.5 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 64m||± 161m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 24m||± 61m|
Product export information
|HS Code: 39169090||Description: Monofilament||Country of origin: the Netherlands|
Compliance *This filament is compliant to below-listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC