Ordered before 15.30h, ships same business day
High quality filaments for the best prices
Always working on new and innovative filaments
Almost no odour - Compared to other resins on the market our Platinum LCD resin is relatively odour-free!
UV & weather resistant
Fast printing with short curing times
Vivid colours with an extremely high level of colour fastness
Truly opaque and translucent colours available
No discoloration and/or yellowing
Compatible with all open source LCD and DLP in the range of 385 - 420nm
Resin properties (uncured liquid)
Viscosity: 500 cps at 25°C
Density: 1.18 g/cm2
Test method on post cured objects through 30 minutes high power LED curing
Glass transition temperature (Tg)
Impact strength (IZOD notched)
Elongation at break
Shore D Hardness
Preparation(s) before starting to print
1. Shake the bottle for at least 2 minutes before each use.
2. After shaking the bottle, leave the resin to rest for 10 minutes to let air bubbles get out of the resin
o The resin can be poured back from the vat into the bottle once your print is finished
3. Always use protective measurements like safety glasses and nitrile gloves when handling resins.
General printing guidelines
Base Curing Times at 50 micron
Translucent Black: 12sec
Translucent Aquamarine: 10sec
Translucent Blue: 12sec
Translucent Red: 11sec
Solid White: 12sec
Solid Black: 14sec
Solid Light Grey: 13sec
We do advice to post process your 3D print in order to achieve the material properties.
1. Rinse your 3D printed object in IPA or (Bio)Ethanol for approximately 5 minutes
• An ultrasonic cleaner is preferred / recommended.
2. Make sure that IPA and/or (Bio)Ethanol rinsed objects are perfectly dry before further post-curing.
• Place the rinsed parts in a well ventilated area for at least 30 minutes, or use pressurized air for at least 2 minutes
3. Cure your object in a high power curing chamber for approximately 20-30 minutes at 65° C
• The preferred curing wavelength is between 300-410nm.
Please always be aware that when 3D printing with resins that you are working with chemicals and that you should always be cautious and use the personal protective equipment as stipulated in our safety data sheets.
1. Always wear Respiratory Protection when sanding / cutting the resin object.
2. Always use nitrile gloves when handling resins and uncured resin object.
Product export information
|HS Code: 2916140090||Description: Resin for 3D Printing||Country of origin: the Netherlands|