Galaxy PLA is a deep metallic colored PLA type of 3D printer filament with a high contend of silver aluminum particles inside, which gives 3D printed parts a sparkling galaxy-like effect.
When a product is out of stock, it is usually restocked within two weeks.
- Ordered before 15h CET? Ships same business day
- Worldwide shipping with UPS & FedEx
- One-stop shop for 3D printing materials
- Extremely glittering & shimmering surface finish
- 3D print objects without visible layers
- Not abrasive to the nozzle of 3D printers
- Incredibly deep coloured 3D printer filament
- Very easy to print
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Improved flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to several (un)heated print surfaces
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: > 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 100%|
|Print temp: ± 210 – 235° C||Print speed: Medium||Retraction: Yes ± 5mm|
|Heat bed: ± 0 – 60° C||Fan speed: 50-100%||Printing surface: Blue Tape / Glass|
|Enclosed printer needed: No||Heated Build Chamber: No||Experience level: Beginner|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
|ρ: 1.24 g/cc||50 gr coil||0.75 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 16.8m||± 251m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 6.3m||± 95m|
Product export information
|HS Code: 39169090||Description: Monofilament||Country of origin: the Netherlands|
This filament is compliant to below listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above described products.