ABSpro is a PC-ABS filament that is perfect for 3D printing mechanical parts. It is durable, strong and impact resistant and 3D prints with a high dimensional accuracy and perfect interlayer adhesion.
When a product is out of stock, it is usually restocked within two weeks.
ABSpro is a professional high-strength ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) based 3D printer filament – which has been reinforced with a mixture of Styrene Maleic Anhydride (SMA)
and PolyCarbonate (PC) – resulting in an incredibly strong and even more impact resistant filament. ABSpro is extremely strong,
has an high gloss and is extremely suitable for printing mechanical parts with high precision and fine detail and has exceptional endurance properties.
- Extremely strong and impact resistant
- Extremely high printing precision
- High gloss
- Good chemical resistance
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 106%|
|Print temp: ± 250 – 275° C *||Print speed: Medium||Retraction: Yes ± 5mm|
|Heat bed: ± 100 – 120° C *||Fan speed: 0-30%||Experience level: Expert|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
* Because of the relative high percentage of added PolyCarbonate, ABSpro has a tendency to warp and therefore it is recommended to use a temperature-controlled build chamber and to prepare your heat bed with DimaFix fixative spray when 3D printing large(r) scaled objects with ABSpro.
|ρ: 1.05 g/cc||50 gr coil||0.5 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 19.8m||± 198m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 7.5m||± 75m|
Product export information
|HS Code: 39169090||Description: Monofilament||Country of origin: the Netherlands|
This filament is compliant to below listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
* This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above described products.